Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pink and Yellow Congratulations -

Hello Friends -
I hope you have had a great week!

It certainly went by quickly for me!  Sorry I have been gone for a week.  It is a busy time at my part-time "away from the home" job.  And the weather here has not been conducive for short trips in the car!

On to the fun!

I needed a girly congratulations card this week and needed some inspiration.  And I found it at Link Up For Pink.  Though I am realizing I missed entering their Challenge #9, I was inspired with the colors and flowers.

Happy Day to you -
Mary -

The front of the card.

The inside of the card.

Sentiment Stamps {Weathervane Stamp Set} - Iron Gate Stamps {my stamp company}
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Pattern Paper - Bo Bunny {solid yellow is the other side of the polka dot}
Embossing Folder - Sizzix through the Big Shot
Corner Rounder - Fiskers
Flower Punch - Paper Shapers
Scallop Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts
Ink - Staz-On {Jet Black}
My Stash - Rhinestones, Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts . . .