Monday, February 4, 2013

Moxie Fab World - Make An Itty Bitty Card

Hello Friends -
Hope you had a great weekend!

Changed gears a bit from Valentine's Day mode to Spring Thoughts to make this itty bitty card.

Here's the link if you want to play too - Moxie Fab World

Oh how I enjoyed making this card and it is only 2" x 2".  I know . . . tiny!  I really could make about a zillion of these!  I just might pack a few envelopes to my nieces and nephews with these cuties for Valentine's Day!

Happy Day to you  -
Mary -

2" x 2" Mini Card
 
Background Stamp {Chicken Wire}* - Iron Gate Stamps {my stamp company}
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Corrugated Frame * - Jillibean Soup
Die Cut - Jillibean Soup
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink {Fired Brick}
My Stash - Foam Brush, White Acrylic Paint
 
* - Available at my online store - here


2 comments:

  1. So itty bitty adorable - glad you got one done. Still working on mine:-)

    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .