Saturday, December 14, 2013

From the Garden . . .

Hello Friends -
I hope you had a great week!

Crazy as usual here.  Still on the house hunt.  We will know Wednesday if we get the one we put an offer on last night.  Seriously?!  Do I not have other things to be doing!  And if you know me, I do not like suspense.  Must be why I was up at 4:02 this morning.  But the dining room table is cleared off!

So last week I was really in my element.  Crafting with materials from the garden.  I taught 2 classes with two helpers at the Wreath Class and just me at Arranging A Winter Container.

It was a lot of fun.  It smells so wonderful.  I got to meet many people that do not realize they can be crafty.  And it puts me in the holiday spirit.  A win, win for all!

I teach basic floral arranging principles for the Container Class and the bundle technique for the Wreath Class.  And how to make a bow with tails at both.

Please enjoy a few photos of my samples.

Happy Day to you -
Mary -

Sample Wreath For Class

Sample Container For Class
Outdoor Undecorated Container For High Traffic Area
{ie, outside so could be stolen, used scraps from class.  Guess I should have swept up my mess before I took the photo?}
Entry Way Container
Class Attendee's Container, I made the bow.
Didn't she do a great job?!
And she thought she would not be able to be creative.


1 comment:

  1. Nice! you are sharing such helpful and easy to understandable blog in decoration. i have no words for say i just say thanks because it is helpful for me.

    Garden Railings Calgary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .