Monday, March 11, 2013

Winner Day - For My Weekend Blog Candy

Hello Friends -

Happy Monday!

I love making people happy on Mondays!  I already did that at my away from the house part-time job and now for my other part time job . . .

Random Generator Jack picked the number six!!

He won the hat and disguise at our school's St. Pat's Party.
He has been wearing it everywhere!
He cracks me up!


Winner Lori Apgar wrote:  What a beautiful card!! Love the colors you used! Glad to be in this hop with you!

Thank you Lori!  Please e-mail me your contact information so I can send you your prize.  mary@irongatestamps.com

The Cake Walk is the BIG DEAL for the kids at our school's St. Pat's Party.  Jack was having a lucky day . . . he won the first round AND his cake was picked by the next winner (only because we had discussed you cannot pick your own cake.).  And a bigger deal . . . his sister was okay with not winning and happy for him that he won.  Wow, she is growing up!  And she did realize, no matter what cake was going home with us!


We brought two cakes and a pack of cupcakes as our contribution.  As always, moustaches are still a big hit!

Moustache Stamp {Birthday Wishes} - Iron Gate Stamps
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
My Stash - Embossing Powder, Paper Tape, Scissors, VersaMark Ink Pad, Heat Gun

Happy Monday to you -
Mary -

1 comment:

Thank you for your thoughts . . .