Monday, March 25, 2013

Forty-two . . . .

Hello Friends -
Happy Monday!

Yes, I am forty-two years of age today!  Hard to believe how the last several years have gone by so fast.  Please enjoy this quick card that I made this morning, just cause.  I'll add it to my stash.

Happy Day to you -
Mary -

This is a 4.25" x 5.5" card.

I was in between phone calls and wanted to make something simple and use all of this paper tape that I have on my desk.

In my opinion, the trick here is to line up the straight edges to create the pattern.  And stamp with a permanent ink on the paper tape for it to be a crisp impression (and use a light colored paper tape underneath).

I could have added something to the solid flag . . . like rhinestones or a punched flower or butterfly, but I am having lunch with a friend and I gotta go . . .

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Ink - Staz-On
My Stash - Paper Tape, Scissors, Patience to cut the flags by hand {there is a lot of tape on that roll, practice is okay}

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!Simple ,but very pretty card,Hope you have a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Love that you made your own card. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet card! Happy Belated Birthday!! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .