Monday, December 10, 2012

Winner Day . . . from Cookies Make Everything Better Blog Hop

Hello Friends -
I hope your Monday is going well!  I am trying to make someone's Monday be a good one too!


This is a 3" x 6" card.  I think this paper is so pretty.  I did not want to cover it.
 
Sentiment* {from Weathervane Stamp Set} - Iron Gate Stamps {my stamp company}
Pattern Paper* - Jillibean Soup
Cardstock - Bazzill
Soup Label* - Jillibean Soup
Canvas Star* - Jillibean Soup
Hemp Metallic Cord* - Classic Red
Ink - Staz-On {Timber Brown}
My Stash - Pearl and Punch
* = Available in my online store here


My Random Generator Maggie picked . . . . 5.


Super cute projects, will have to try the Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle and dipped in chocolate!! Just became a follower. Stop by my blog when you have a chance :0)
Happy to be a part of this hop with you!
Diana
dasiylovecreations.blogspot.com
 
Congratulations Diana!  Please e-mail me your contact information so I can send you your prize.
 
Have a Happy Day!
Mary -

1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest random generator:-)

    Congrats Diana:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .