Monday, December 3, 2012

From the Garden - Evergreen Wreath and Container

Hello Friends -
I hope you had a nice weekend!  Ours was fun . . . filled with decorating!  Helped my good friend decorate her home and tree.  And with our unseasonable nice weather decked the arbor with garland and lights and a few light-up candy canes to make the kids happy!

Last week was a busy one!  Loaded new products into the online store Iron Gate Stamps and I taught 3 classes for the Evanston Ecology Center - Wreath Making and Winter Containers for adults and Winter Containers for kids.  Fun times!

Here are samples of what I made last week to get everyone in the holiday spirit!

Wreath from evergreen trimmings.
 
OK, so I usually make a container much more full and with embellishments.  But this one is now sitting in front of a public building and could easily grow legs.  Which is a shame but reality . . .
 
Happy Day to you!
Mary -

1 comment:

Thank you for your thoughts . . .