Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tuesday Trigger -


Hello Friends -
I hope you are having a great weekend!

I saw this Tuesday Trigger photo on Moxie Fab World and knew that I really liked the colors.  I love blue and yellow.

Here is my take on the inspiration:



Stamps {Fortune Cookies Stamp Set}* - Iron Gate Stamps {my stamp company}
Sentiment {Birdhouse Stamp Set}* - Iron Gate Stamps
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Pattern Paper - Lilybee Design and Jillibean Soup
Ink - Staz-On {Jet Black}
Button - October Afternoon
Ribbon - Simplicity
My Stash - Hemp Cord, Uniball Gel Pen
* - Available through my on-line store here {www.irongatestamps.com}

I wanted to add the raspberry color of the rug but did not have the right color.  The ribbon is velvet and the backside was the perfect color!  Though I cannot get the photograph to represent what I see.

I drew the cord for the lanterns . . . yes, I practiced a few times on scrap paper.  My secret . . . I laid out the lanterns and put a small dot where I wanted the line to be for the hanger and then connected the dots.

Some day when I learn how to sew . . . I would have stitched around the edge.  That is on my list of things to do for this year!

Happy Day to you!
Mary -



1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .