Monday, November 26, 2012

Winner Day - Harvesting Memories Blog Candy!

Hello Friends -
Whoohooo!  It is Winner Day!

Thank you to all of my new followers and friends that shared their comments during the Harvesting Memories Blog Hop this weekend!


Sentiment - Iron Gate Stamps
Cardstock - Bazzill
Designer Paper, Soup Labels, Pea Pod Parts, Banner Bites - Jillibean Soup
My Stash - Buttons, Twine
Ink - Staz-On {Timber Brown}


My Random Number Generator Jack picked . . . four!


Your LO was great - I hope you had fun creating this treasure! Just became a follower - TFS!
 
Pam, thank you so much for your kind words.  Please contact me with your contact information - mary@irongatestamps.com
 
Happy Day to you!
Mary -

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how exciting for you to start a line of stamps and what a coincidence because my daughters and I (LoveBug Creations) launched our LBC Rumple Ribbon this week - cheers to small businesses - best of luck with your venture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .