Happy Weekend!
I have cinnamon rolls baking in the oven this morning. What a wonderful smell!
I saw this inspiration photo on Moxie Fab World here. I really have spring on the brain . . . wish Mother Nature thought like I do!
![]() |
| This is a 5.5" x 4.25" card. |
Stamp Set {Birdhouse} - Iron Gate Stamps {my stamp company}
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Pattern Paper - My Mind's Eye
Tim Holtz Die - Sizzix through the Big Shot
Ink - Staz-On
My Stash - Watercolor Paper, Caran d'Arche, AquaPainter, Paper Flowers, Scissors, Mounting Tape
Hope you have a great weekend -
Mary -
![]() |
| Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger |


Very pretty,Love your magnolias...
ReplyDeleteVery nice great birdhouse! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteHey Mary! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! Love the bird house!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Mary Excellent design love the bird house the colors are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen
ReplyDeleteI love how springy and cheerful this card is.
ReplyDelete